About Your Visit
Upon arrival, our receptionist will check you in and confirm your address, contact and insurance information. At this time, we will also collect your completed Patient Registration Form. If you happen to forget it, you may complete another form while you wait for your appointment.
You will then meet with a physician for an examination and consultation. These consultations may include review of films and test results, as well as discussion regarding additional diagnostic studies and treatment options.
As you leave the clinic, the appointment schedulers will arrange any necessary appointments for additional testing, surgery and/or follow-up care.
Insurance and Billing
We accept most major insurance plans. However, we advise you to check with your insurance company regarding specific coverage details and any precertification required by your insurance company. Our staff will help facilitate submission of all patient insurance claims.
- • All payments remain the full responsibility of the patient.
- • It is the patient’s responsibility to obtain preauthorization for any procedure.
- • All fees are due at the time services are rendered.
- • We do not accept Medicaid. We apologize for the inconvenience
Financing Your Procedure
If you choose to finance your procedure, we offer convenient patient friendly options. MISI is committed to helping you find the best financing available so you can get the medical care you deserve. To ask about your financing options, call today to speak to one of our friendly and helpful patient care coordinators at 972-884-4400.
Preparing for Surgery
7 DAYS BEFORE
- • Stop all blood thinners, NSAIDS, all dietary supplements, over-the-counter vitamins, and herbal remedies 7 days prior to your surgery download for full list of blood thinners and NSAIDS.
THE DAY BEFORE
- • Do not eat or drink anything after midnight the night before your surgery.
THE DAY OF
- • Do not eat or drink anything, unless instructed otherwise.
- • You may brush your teeth or rinse your mouth, but spit out all the liquid.
- • Take a bath or shower the morning of surgery, but DO NOT use any powder, lotion, deodorant, perfume, or aftershave.
- • Please wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- • Bring an adult family member or friend to drive you home after your surgery.
- • Leave valuables, including jewelry and watches at home.
- • Please remove all body piercing jewelry and leave it at home.
- • Please do not wear contact lenses or make-up.
- • Please bring all your medications with you.
- • Please bring your brace with you.
ARRIVAL / REGISTRATION
- • Please arrive promptly at the time you were instructed. This time is approximately 2 hours prior to your procedure, and is necessary so that the staff can prepare you for surgery.
- • Bring your driver’s license or ID and insurance information.
- • You will meet with the admitting clerk of the surgical facility to complete your insurance information.
Patient Registration Forms
Please click here to download all of your patient registration forms. In order to make your visit as smooth as possible, we ask that you fill them out and bring them with you to your first appointment. Thank you for your cooperation.